Natural Cork Women Drop Earrings - Nature Look!
This pair of handmade dangle earrings will complete any Bohemian look whether be it for a beach party, or a weekend date!
Some things you might like to know about Cork while you are here:
- Natural - Cork is the bark of the cork oak tree. With all of our modern-day technology, there is no substance that has yet to resemble or substitute the qualities of cork.
- Waterproof - Cork ages without deteriorating due to its resistance to moisture. The suberin (a waterproofing waxy substance) present in the cell walls make cork practically impermeable to liquids and gases.
- Resistant material - Thanks to its honey-comb structure, cork is highly abrasion resistant, has a high friction coefficient, and will last for a lifetime.
- Renewable natural resource - Cork is a 100% sustainable product. Harvesting is done by specialised professionals and extraction doesn't harm the cork tree. The cork oak regenerates its bark and acquires a smoother texture after 9 years. Considering the life of an oak tree is on average 200 years, each tree can be harvested around 17 times.
Earring Type: Drop Earrings
Item Type: Earrings
Fine or Fashion: Fashion
Shape/ pattern: Round
Model Number: ER-025
Metals Type: Zinc Alloy
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it real cork? - Yes, it is cork fabric and feels like leather, but comes from cork oak tree instead of an animal.
- How durable are cork products? - Cork products will last very last, and comparable to any quality leather goods.
- How does it feel like? - Cork fabric is very soft, silky to touch, and very comfortable to use/ wear.
- Is it green? - Yes, it is handmade with cork fabric. Cork is natural, renewable, and a sustainable raw material.
- Is it suitable for vegans? - Absolutely. It is 100% leather-free, and no animal products are used. No tests were made on animals either.